Happy Thanksgiving from Thailand!
Today most of the group had a Thanksgiving meal at Sizzler. We had a great time catching up since some of us haven’t been able to see each other throughout our time in Thailand.
Reflecting on what it means to be “thankful,” there are a couple verses in the Bible that I read today:
Here are some of the things our group is thankful for:
– God’s love for us and the Jesus’ sacrifice for us. We are able to be out spreading God’s Word and love because He first loved us.
– Spending time with our students and teaching them English and God’s Word.
– Our amazing supporters like you who are praying for each one of us every step of the way. We appreciate all our families, friends, and others who are thinking and praying for our group.
– Food, shelter, good health, and safety throughout each country.
– To have a great last week of classes with our students.
– Open opportunities during the last few days to share our faith stories with our students and to share God’s word.
– For students who have been interested in the Gospel to give their lives to Jesus and to grow in their faith.
We hope all of our families and friends have a very happy Thanksgiving!